As guests of the villas you have access to:
- MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
- RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
- MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
- THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
- GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
- TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
- SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
- ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
- RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
- FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
Cacique #15, one of the original style Casa de Campo villas. Beautiful and casual, this four-bedroom oceanview villa offers breathtaking views of Pete Dye’s Teeth of the Dog Golf Course and the Caribbean Sea. The location in Cacique, close to Minitas Beach, is unparalleled.
The villa comes with a variety of options to entertain guests with two social areas, the blue room and the shell room plus two outside dining areas both around the swimming pool taking the advantages of the magnificent views. The pool area is perfect for unwinding while enjoying the stunning sunsets.
Casa de Campo is located on the southeastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. Casa de Campo is a luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world-class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course plus polo fields, skeet shooting centre, tennis centre, equestrian centre, water sports, spa treatment centre, fitness centre, business centre, private beach, a la carte restaurants, Altos de Chavon (artist village) and Casa de Campo Marina, all of which will please almost any visitor.
Housekeeper, Cook, Waiter, Gardener
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: King
Bedroom 3: 2 Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Queen