As guests of the villas you have access to:
- MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
- RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
- MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
- THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
- GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
- TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
- SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
- ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
- RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
- FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
VILLA COSTA MAR 3
Designed by renowned architect Duccio Ermenegildo, this home is ‘organic’ in nature with materials and decor inspired by the Earth’s natural elements. The home’s rich wood details are made of Brazilian Walnut along with other materials of the highest quality. The central Palapa is the heart of the home with Cana ceilings handmade of dried palm leaves and put together by genuine Mexican artisans. Costa Mar 3 is a masterful blend of the finest in tropical living in a most privileged Teeth of the Dog-waterfront location within the resort. The villa has a theater room, billiards table and the central palapa where the guests enjoy cocktail after a hard day at the pool.
Bedroom 1: King size bed
Bedroom 2: King size bed
Bedroom 3: King size bed
Bedroom 4: King size bed
Bedroom 5: 2 Full-size beds